Tree Care & Arboriculture
Whether lining a neighborhood street or parkway path, covering a mountainside, or standing tall in a backyard, trees are simply beautiful. Beyond the aesthetic value, they purify our air, act as a sound barrier, and produce the oxygen that we all need. But even more practical, the shade they cast on a warm summer day may be most refreshing to the senses.
Professional tree care is essential to maximizing the benefit of your trees. Moreso, tree care provided by a trained and certified arborist can greatly increase the likelihood that your trees will remain healthy, grow properly, and withstand the seasons. In fact, trained arborists can:
- Inspect your trees for damage, insects, or disease and determine the appropriate type of pruning required. Different pruning techniques are required for different situations (i.e., prevention of highway or sidewalk obstruction, thinning a crowded canopy, preventing risk to nearby structures, etc.)
- Work to preserve older or damaged trees that not hazardous to immediate properties (preservation)
- Properly move an existing tree to ensure continued longevity
- Recommend and/or plant the most advantageous species of trees for your grounds.
- Provide emergency tree care.
- As a last resort, remove a dead, decaying, crowding or otherwise undesirable tree.
Be assured we follow industry recommended pruning and safety procedures and our employees receive yearly training in arboriculture.